Qatar Airways will add its 12th gateway in the US with the resumption of four-weekly Atlanta flights beginning June 1st.
The service may also considerably improve frequencies including an extra 13 weekly flights to function a complete of 83 weekly flights throughout its 12 gateways.
Qatar Airways Group chief govt, Akbar Al Baker, stated: “Having by no means stopped flying to the US all through the pandemic, we’ve got steadily rebuilt our community, step by step resuming locations and including extra frequencies.
“With the upcoming launch of Seattle and the resumption of Atlanta, we’ll attain 12 gateways within the USA, two greater than what we operated pre-Covid-19.”
He added: “Our dedication to the US market has additionally seen us add and develop strategic partnerships with American carriers, providing our passengers lots of of extra flight connections with Alaska Airways, American Airways and JetBlue.”
According to the airline’s regular rebuild of its United States community, Qatar Airways plans to renew companies and improve frequencies to a number of locations:
- Atlanta: 4 weekly flights beginning June 1st
- Chicago: Growing to 10 weekly flights from March 4th
- Dallas-Fort Value: Growing to 10 weekly flights from March 2nd
- Houston: Growing to day by day flights from March 14th
- Miami: Growing to a few weekly flights from July third
- San Francisco: Ramping as much as day by day flights by July 2nd
- Seattle: 4 weekly flights beginning January 29th, and ramping as much as day by day flights by July 1st